Further to his training In economy, and financial management, (Masters in Management) from Paris Dauphine University, Mr. Jabre is the holder of a specialized superior diploma (DESS) in “ International financial markets, Commodities Markets and Business Management”
Later on, Mr. Jabre acquired a double industrial and financial experience in:
• Analysis at Morgan Stanley / London, Consultancy for hedge book management of traders in the field of securities and secondary market analyst in options and stocks derivatives particularly in the convertible bond and warrants arbitrage department.
• Stock option markets and index option animator and broker in the Palais Brongniard,
the Paris – stock exchange at Dufour – Kervern brokerage firm.
• Management control and analysis of activities of “Ciments Français”.
• Afterwards, Mr. Jabre worked at Fauchier Magnan - brokerage firm/Paris to offer his services of consultancy in:
Trading options and equity derivatives (convertible bonds, warrants, options on shares and on index futures as well as future on indexes).
• From 1991 to 2002, Mr. Jabre assumed the management of Almaza Brewery CO. S.A.L., A firm manufacturing the national beer of Lebanon. His duties involved him in: Management control, administrative management and held the position of Deputy General Manager. During this period, Mr. Jabre was offered the position of professor in International financial management, and of international financial markets at St Joseph University of Beirut, he has taught there for 8 years.
• Since 2003, Mr. Jabre is completely dedicated to fund management.
In Parallel of his presence in Lebanon, Mr. Jabre assumes the management of private portfolios. His experience in the field exceeded by then 16 years of dedication to excellence in analysis and management.