A non-broker fund manager
Aleph Asset Management is an asset and fund management company. Aleph Asset Management is neither a bank nor a broker.
We, at AAM, make use of the services offered by banks and brokers to manage private assets.
We manage assets, funds and monies in all international markets.
Aleph Asset Management is an asset and fund management company.
Aleph Asset Management is neither a bank nor a broker. We, at AAM, make use of the services offered by banks and brokers to manage private assets. We manage assets, funds and monies in all international markets.
Investing and trading:
(see our track record, for a global view of our achievements). Based on our customers’ request and in view of optimizing the whole management process.
We can act as investors on behalf of our clients, when provided with power of attorney.
Aleph Asset Management is composed of a team of five top-level analysts:
four U.S. citizens and Bernard Jabre, Chairman-CEO, unique fund manager as well as sole owner of Aleph Asset Management.
The team lead by Mr. Bernard Jabre is established in New York and operates from our NY office.
Further to his training In economy, and financial management, (Masters in Management) from Paris Dauphine University, Mr. Jabre is the holder of a specialized superior diploma (DESS) in “ International financial markets, Commodities Markets and Business Management”
Later on, Mr. Jabre acquired a double industrial and financial experience in:
• Analysis at Morgan Stanley / London, Consultancy for hedge book management of traders in the field of securities and secondary market analyst in options and stocks derivatives particularly in the convertible bond and warrants arbitrage department.
• Stock option markets and index option animator and broker in the Palais Brongniard,
the Paris – stock exchange at Dufour – Kervern brokerage firm.
• Management control and analysis of activities of “Ciments Français”.
• Afterwards, Mr. Jabre worked at Fauchier Magnan - brokerage firm/Paris to offer his services of consultancy in:
Trading options and equity derivatives (convertible bonds, warrants, options on shares and on index futures as well as future on indexes).
• From 1991 to 2002, Mr. Jabre assumed the management of Almaza Brewery CO. S.A.L., A firm manufacturing the national beer of Lebanon. His duties involved him in: Management control, administrative management and held the position of Deputy General Manager. During this period, Mr. Jabre was offered the position of professor in International financial management, and of international financial markets at St Joseph University of Beirut, he has taught there for 8 years.
• Since 2003, Mr. Jabre is completely dedicated to fund management.
In Parallel of his presence in Lebanon, Mr. Jabre assumes the management of private portfolios. His experience in the field exceeded by then 16 years of dedication to excellence in analysis and management.
- AAM is not a broker and has no remuneration from brokers, that's why, there could never be any conflict of interest with the performances of our clients' portfolios; for, On the contrary, the better the performances, The better the fund manager's remunerations.
- Because AAM is your partner in financial yield, we take our work at heart and strive to minimize transactions but maximize profits.
- By working with AAM, you automatically have the protection, the security and the control of your money.
- AAM can generate much better performances, in bad cycles or moments of recession, than any other competitor.
- The stability of AAM portfolios' performances, stresses the lesser risk incurred versus any other performance of any market index benchmark.
- The yields of cash portfolios (without leverage) are better than the yields of other cash portfolios.
- To beat the market is something very easy to do with AAM in risks and in rewards.
- The value of a good manager appears at times of bear markets and bad moments, that's why even when markets plunge, AAM has the tools for beating any interest rate.
- Finance is timing, AAM masters it!
- Trusting AAM's international financial markets expertise; and experiencing AAM top-level management of portfolio investment and their outstanding return, will make it hard to change back to any other Fund and asset management institution.
- One of AAM core competencies is the capacity we pride ourselves with, to handle several challenging financial threats at a time. Because AAM is your partner in financial yield, we take our work at heart and strive to minimize transactions but maximize profits.